Erect Scaffolding Ltd Health & Safety
Health and Safety is top priority at Erect Scaffolding Ltd.
We take risk management seriously to ensure the safety of our employees, people using our scaffolding systems and the wider community.
- Every employee is provided with Health and Safety training.
- Our crews are led by team members who are fully qualified and hold a Scaffolding Certificate of Competence and National Certificates in Scaffolding.
- All employees has completed Building Construction Passports through Site Safety.
- Every employee has completed First Aid Certificates.
- A thorough Site Specific Safety Plan is completed for each project.
- Full Task Analysis is completed prior to our onsite commencement.
All our staff are Police checked to provide our clients with the security of knowing their property is in good hands
Our Safety Officer has completed the following qualifications through Site Safe:
- Site Safe Advanced Passport
- Leadership in Safety
Health and Safety Representative
The Health and Safety Representative is responsible for:
- Staff support
- Providing Erect Scaffolding’s Site Safe Audits
- Ensuring all employees are fully compliant with our Health and Safety Policy and Operations Guide
At Erect Scaffolding we are fully committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for all concerned.